Sunday, December 3, 2017

Secret Music News, December 2017

Hi -

  Not much new going on here. It's getting colder, and the year is almost over.
No recent concerts, but I'll likely be visiting Cape Cod for the holidays if anyone
around wants to say hello. It's been a good year for music and a good year
overall.  

  I've gotten some great new music lately, and I always appreciate it. If
you've got something new you'd like me to hear, just let me know. CD's
are always appreciated, but downloads are fine and dandy as well. Whichever you prefer.

  No scheduled interviews or performances at the moment, but I'm always
looking. If you're in the area on a Sunday morning, let me know and we'll work something out.

  Here's my address for those of you who need it:

Scott Raymond/WVKR
PO Box 146
Fishkill, NY 12524                   

  For more info or weekly playlists, check out my website below. I'm also
on Facebook, so look for me there too. Here's my top 20 playlist for November, 2017.
Enjoy!      

http://secretmusicwvkr.blogspot.com/

Scott Raymond
WVKR-FM


 WVKR-FM "Secret Music" Top 20 Playlist
  November, 2017

1. The Fragile Fate - Lilliam Ocean - Carpe Sonum
2. ARC - Fleet - DiN
3. Jeff Pearce - From the Darker Seasons - Jeff Pearce Music
4. Faith Angelina - Reaching 12 - Faith Angelina Music
5. Balmorhea - Clear Language - Western Vinyl
6. Centrozoon - 217 XVI - Iapetus
7. Jeffrey Koepper - Transmitter - Projekt
8. Alpha Wave Movement - Echoes In The Vacuum - Harmonic Resonance Recordings
9. Michael Kollwitz - Serenity - Self Released
10. Frore & Shane Morris - Eclipse - Spotted Peccary Music
11. Darshan Ambient - Lingering Day - Spotted Peccary Music
12. Kevin Kastning and Carl Clements - Even This Late It Happens - Greydisc Records
13. Todd Boston - One - Self Released
14. Dracarys - Dreaming - Self Released
15. Perge - Catharsis - Self Released
16. Eyes Cast Down - The White Island - Self Released
17. Gypsy Witch - Journey Through Wild Places - Aural Films
18. Bernhard Wostheinrich & David Rothenberg - Live In Beacon 2015 - Iapetus
19. Steven Lance - Sp-azz - Self Released
20. Robert Thies and Damjan Krajacic - Blue Landscapes II: Discoveries - Gentle Rain Music


No comments:

Post a Comment