Thursday, June 1, 2017

Secret Music News, June 2017

Hi -

  It's spring here in the Hudson Valley, and those of you who follow me on
Facebook know I've been out and about enjoying the weather. Haven't seen many shows
lately, but I'll be out to see two great Candyrat guitarists, Antoine
Dufour and Ian Ethan Case, this weekend. I'd like to thank everyone who
has contributed unreleased music for my upcoming 30th anniversary show,
coming up on Sunday, June 18. There's still time for those of you who have
promised me something. It's great hearing from people I haven't heard from
in ages who have sent me some really nice unreleased music. And I'm happy
to announce a live musical performance by Pete Calandra. There's another
person who may be attending, but I won't say until I've received
confirmation. If you're in the area and want to stop by, or want to call
and say hello, just let me know. The show will run from 9AM to 12 noon,
though I think I may try to extend that a little to fit in all the music.
Should be a fun time.

Scott Raymond/WVKR
PO Box 146
Fishkill, NY 12524                   

  For more info or weekly playlists, check out my website below. I'm also
on Facebook, so look for me there too. Here's my top 20 playlist for May, 2017. Enjoy!   
 

http://secretmusicwvkr.blogspot.com/

Scott Raymond
WVKR-FM


 WVKR-FM "Secret Music" Top 20 Playlist
  May, 2017

1. Robert Rich and Markus Reuter - Lift a Feather to the Flood - Soundscape Productions
2. Markus Reuter & Ian Boddy - Memento - DiN
3. Various Artists - This Music Plants Trees 2 - Aural Films
4. Between Interval - Legacy - Spotted Peccary Music
5. Sverre Knut Johansen - Secret Space Program - Spotted Peccary Music
6. A Winged Victory For The Sullen - Iris - Erased Tapes Records
7. Adam Werner - Deep - Independent 
8. Kevin Kastning - A Connection of Secrets - Greydisc Records
9. High Plains - Cinderland - Kranky
10. Ray Sammartano - Dream Switch - Self Released
11. Dreamstate vs.Heiki - Stone Shore - Paper + Sound
12. Taylor Deupree - Somi - 12K
13. Ryan Huber & Erik Waterkotte - And Now They Are Gone - Self Released
14. David Franklin - Songs Of Potential Embrace - Self Released
15. Justin Walter - Unseen Forces - Kranky
16. Gina Lenee - Red Diamonds - Self Released
17. Suzanne Ciani - Buchla Concerts 1975 - Finders Keepers
18. Seth Chrisman & Nathan McLaughlin - Olivebridge - Self Released
19. Anjou - Epithymia - Kranky
20. Richard Dillon - The Land Of Nod: Lullabies for the Listless - Self Released

No comments:

Post a Comment