Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Secret Music News, April 2017

Hi -

  I'd like to do something a little different this month. I've been around
a long time and most of you know who I am. I've hosted my radio show, "Secret Music" here at
WVKR-FM for almost 30 years now. It's been a wonderful time. I've listened
to some great music and made some good friends. I'm grateful to everyone
who's listened over the years, and to everyone who's made the music that I
play. In 2 months, on Sunday, June 18, I will celebrate my 30th
anniversary with WVKR. I'd certainly appreciate it if people want to
contribute in some way. I've asked for people to contribute new/unreleased
music for the event, and a couple of you have already done so. I'm very
grateful to those of you who have sent those to me. I'd love to hear more.
If you'd like to contribute a piece, please let me know. Also, I'd love to
have a live interview and/or performance during the show, which will be
from 9-12AM that Sunday. If you'd like to stop by, let me know and we'll
work things out. This has always been a labor of love for me, and I'd like
the anniversary show to be something fun. I hope some of you can either
participate or listen in. Thanks.

Scott Raymond/WVKR
PO Box 146
Fishkill, NY 12524                   

  For more info or weekly playlists, check out my website below. I'm also
on Facebook, so look for me there too. Here's my top 20 playlist for March, 2017. Enjoy! 
   

http://secretmusicwvkr.blogspot.com/

Scott Raymond
WVKR-FM


 WVKR-FM "Secret Music" Top 20 Playlist
  March, 2017

1. Forrest Fang - Following the Ether Sun - Projekt
2. Wall Matthews - The Past That Lies Ahead - Self Released
3. John Lyell - Planetary Artifacts
4. Kerry Leimer - Land Of Look Behind - Palace Of Lights
5. Chuck Van Zyl - The Xyl File - Industry8
6. Lawrence English - Cruel Optimism - Room 40
7. Johan Agebjörn and Mikael Ogren - We Never Came to the White Sea -
Spotted Peccary Music
8. Aglaia - Latitude - Hic Sunt Leones
9. Bil Vermette - Selected Recordings - Self Released
10. Igneous Flame - Moonglow - Luminasounds
11. Sarah Davachi - All My Circles Run - Students Of Decay
12. Andrew J.Douglas - Unreleased Music - Self Released
13. Jim Gabriel - Into Eternity - Self Released
14. Centrozoon - 217 XII - Iapetus Media
15. Gailes - Seventeen Words - Ba Da Bing!
16. Earthen Sea - An Act Of Love - Kranky
17. Georg Faust and Ben Dowling - Human - Visionsound Innovative Arts
18. The Ideal Setback - Fernweh - Self Released
19. Craig Urquhart - Calm Seas - Heart Earth Music
20. Terra Guitarra - Of Sea & Stars - Earthsign Records

No comments:

Post a Comment