Sunday, June 23, 2013

Upcoming events and a link for you

Hi -

  Here's some updated information on upcoming events here at Secret Music, and a link you might find interesting.

  First, on Sunday, July 28, I'm proud to welcome back ambient musician Meg Bowles to the WVKR studios for a live interview. She has a great new album out (which didn't take 12 years this time), and I'm happy to have the chance to interview her again. Here's her website for more info on her music.

http://www.megbowlesmusic.com/

  Second, the interview with pianist Rick Cutler that was originally scheduled for Sunday, July 14, has been moved to Sunday, August 4 due to schedule conflicts. He's a great guy, and I'm glad to have him back in the studio. We'll be talking about music and playing cuts from his new album, which will be out soon. Here's a link to his website for more info.

http://www.humanrick.com/

  Lastly, here's a link that may be of interest to some of you. Some of you may know that I have some small interest in photography. I'm finally ready to share some of it with the rest of the world. I set up a Flickr site with some of the least disappointing photos and invite you all to take a look. At some point, I'll get around to organizing them in albums, but for now, it's a random smorgasbord. I hope you like them. They're pictures taken over the last 10 years or so in various places around the Northeast US. Some places may be recognizable, others may not. I'm using different cameras with different techniques, including color, black & white, and infrared. If you'd like to know more, just ask. If you'd like to use a picture for something, let me know and we'll work something out. Here's the link. Enjoy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/secretmusic2010


No comments:

Post a Comment