Sunday, November 18, 2012

Secret Music Playlist, November 18, 2012

Hi -

  Here's my playlist for Sunday, November 18, 2012. Thanks to Kevin Keller
for getting up early and coming up from Manhattan to be a guest on my show. I had a great
time. Enjoy!

Scott Raymond
WVKR-FM
16 Penn St.
Fishkill, NY 12524

newage@secretmusic.net


   Secret Music Playlist, 11/18/2012

   Artist            Song            Album

Kevin Keller            Beneath The Pendulum    Echoes LRC Vol.2
Kevin Keller            Annica            Weightless, Effortless

Kevin Keller            Stillness        In Absentia
Kevin Keller            Anticipation        In Absentia

Kevin Keller            Tenebrae        Not In My Name
Kevin Keller            Tintal            Dvija

Kevin Keller       Calliope And The Shadow Puppets    Santiago's Dream
Kevin Keller            First Snow        Gathering Leaves

Kevin Keller            Blood Of The Raven    Intermezzo
Kevin Keller            The Vanishing Red    The Mask Of Memory

Kevin Keller            Distanced        Pendulum
Kevin Keller            Fathom Five        Euphony 1
Kevin Keller            Lyra            Across The Sky

Kevin Keller            Unfolding        The Day I Met Myself
Kevin Keller            Searching        The Day I Met Myself

Kevin Keller            Beckoning        The Day I Met Myself
Kevin Keller            Reverence        The Day I Met Myself

No comments:

Post a Comment