Tuesday, December 29, 2009

An Introduction

Hello there.

My name is Scott Raymond, and this is my blog. I'm a New Age/Ambient/Electronic/etc. DJ with WVKR-FM in Poughkeepsie, New York. WVKR is a 3700 watt non-commercial station broadcasting from Vassar College to the greater Hudson Valley region. My show, Secret Music, has been on for over 22 years, every Sunday from 9AM to 12 Noon EST. For more info or to listen in, check out the WVKR website at www.wvkr.org.

After all these years, I'm finally getting up off my lazy ass and putting together a web presence. I'll put up playlists here, weekly, monthly and anually. I'll provide commentary when I can and perhaps even the occasional review when time permits. I find that as I get older, I have more things to say and less time to say them in. I'll do what I can, though. If you have any comments, good or bad, or any music you think I'd like, please send it to the address below. Thanks for reading!

Scott Raymond
16 Penn St.
Fishkill, NY 12524
newage@secretmusic.net

No comments:

Post a Comment